IELTS Preparation Course
With many years of experience in the field of language teaching, Canada College offers you the latest methodology in test preparation that is truly unmatched. Preparation courses will focus on what you really need to know on test day.
What is IELTS?
IELTS is a test developed by the world’s leading experts in language assessment. It measures four key English language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking. It is designed to assess the language ability of people who plan to study, work, immigrate, or integrate an English-speaking environment.
IELTS - The International English Language Testing System is:
• The world’s most popular English proficiency test, with 2.5 million tests taken in 2014;
• Recognized by over 9000 organizations worldwide, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies;
• Administered in over 1000 locations in over 140 countries.
IELTS Course Description:
• This course is designed for students seeking an international education, professional recognition, or simply to apply for immigration Canada or Citizenship Canada.
• Students will regularly practice the different sections of the test (listening, speaking, reading and writing) and also learn test-taking strategies.
Find a Program
Canada College has a program that fits your needs!