- Code of the program LCA.EE
- In effect since 2015
- Number of classes 17 (945 hours)
- Number of internships 1 (255 hours)
- Total duration 1200 Hours / 24 Months
Job titles to which the graduates of this program can aim to work upon are:
- Administrative assistant
- Sales agent
- Classification, data entry, cost price clerk
- Accounting, budgeting, invoicing, tax clerk
- Insurance and collection clerk
- Staff service and complaints clerk
- Reception of goods, shipment of products, purchases clerk.
This training will allow students
Understand the concepts of management in the conduct of business (Finance, Management – Marketing – Transport Logistics – the stock market – the business law, etc …). Master the concepts of basic accounting and financial markets. Understand the business processes related to the international export of products and services. Use computer tools for commercial communication. To communicate in English and to converse with ease.
Employment prospects are very satisfactory in this field, whether at the level of SMEs, public companies, import-export companies, banks, trading companies or insurance. The placement rate in the industry has reached 80% for students with skills in management and business administration.
International students are eligible for post graduate working visa.
*Financial assistance from the Government of Québec is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
List of Courses
|English Business 1
|English Business 2
|Administrative application tools
|International trade management
|Financial exchanges and markets
|Business and Globalization
|Export of services
|Functions work in enterprise
|International Transport Logistics
|Total: 1200 Hours/ 24 Month|
- Business and globalization
- English I and II Business
- International Trade
- Accounting and Finance
- Stock Exchange and Financial Markets
- Transport Logistics
- Business Law
- Export of Services
- Administration and IT tools
Please contact us to view Tuition Fees
In order to be eligible for this program, applicants must meet one of these conditions:
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent education recognized by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles du Québec (M.I.C.C.)
- Have interrupted their studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year
- Have completed at least one year of postsecondary staggered over a period of one year or more
- Be covered by an agreement between the College and an employer.
Candidates with no training or experience in computer science will have to pass a selection test for the assessment of their knowledge.
All applicants to an Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) program must have sufficient oral and written skills in the program instruction language. The College may require that a candidate, whose mother tongue is neither French nor English, to take a standardized language test or a test prepared on site. The minimum level of proficiency in French required to study in a French language programme is B2 according to the Niveaux du Conseil de l’Europe. To be admitted to an AEC program in English, the minimum score required at the International English Language Test System (IELTS) is 6.0. These results can be compared to other levels of standardized tests.
Documents Needed for your Admission
- Application form duly completed
- Copy of diploma and transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Professional certificate or work certificate (Option)
- Birth certificate
- Copy of Passport (International Student)
- Proof of address
- 2 photos
- Admission fee : $ 50 CAD
- Registration fee : $ 200 CAD