AEC - Database Administration
Design system performance, query the database using SQL scripts, database security and backup & recovery are some of Database
Administrator's tasks Students enrolled in Canada College’s Database Administration AEC program will develop a broad knowledge
of the database development, design, implementation, maintenance and administration. They will master the technical aspects of
database administration, using several tools and platforms.
Duration: 975 hours (3 sessions - 12 months with 8 weeks internship)
International students are eligible for a one year post graduate working visa.
*Financial assistance from the Government of Québec is available to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
List of Courses
- • Web Development Techniques
- • Information Systems Analysis
- • Project management MsProject 2015
- • SQL Programming, and PLSQL Developer
- • Technical support in computer
- • Application Network Installation
- • Advanced Database Programming with Pl / SQL, Oracle 13g
- • Administration Oracle Developer, PL / SQL
- • Administering Microsoft Cloud technology database servers
- • Oracle Database Platforms
- • Software Development PHP, JAVA MySql
Please contact us to view 2017-2018 Tuition Fees
In order to be eligible for this program, applicants must meet one of these conditions:
Hold a high school diploma or equivalent education recognized by the Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles du Québec (M.I.C.C.)
a) Have interrupted their studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year
b) Have completed at least one year of postsecondary staggered over a period of one year or more
c) Be covered by an agreement between the College and an employer.
Note: Candidates with no training or experience in computer science will have to pass a selection test for the assessment of their knowledge.
Documents Needed for your Admission
- • Application form duly completed
- • Copy of diploma and transcripts
- • Curriculum Vitae
- • Professional certificate or work certificate (Option)
- • Birth certificate
- • Copy of Passport (International Student)
- • Proof of address
- • 2 photos
- • Admission fee : $ 50 CAD
- • Registration fee : $ 200 CAD