Designated Learning Institution: DLI # O19338447695
Canada College has been helping students from across Canada and around the world for over years. Since its establishment, the school has focused on excellence in language and technical skills instruction. The school has a well-earned reputation for meeting the needs of students both academically and professionally. Canada College is accredited by the Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (permit #693 550)
Our Vision: Canada College will have a positive effect on local and international students and education communities through constant modernization in the path of delivering programs and specific courses.
Our Mission: The mission of Canada College is to offer nationally competitive and internationally branded program of studies to the students across the globe. Canada College offers college programs, language programs, test preparation and is a very well-known test centre for high-stake internationally recognized tests in Canada and other countries. To impact the world of education, Canada College always seek partnerships with public and private sectors, other educational institutions, community establishments and different government departments.
Canada College is Accredited By:
- Designated Learning Institution by CIC: DLI # O19338447695
- Ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement Supérieur (permit #693 550)
- Emploi Quebec (permit #0051844)
- National Association of Career Colleges (NACC)
- Human Resources Canada
- TESL Canada
- Canadian Association of Second Language Teachers
- IELTS - IELTS Official Test Centre
- ETS Testing( Official TOEFL iBT® test centre)
- TEFaQ, TEF - Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Official TEFaQ and TEF test center)