Designated Learning Institution: DLI # O19338447695

Admission for International Students

Applying for Student Visa to Study in Canada

Visa - In Canada, Student Authorizations (student visas) are not required for language courses that last less than six months. If your program will be longer than six months, you should apply for Student Authorization at the closest Canadian Embassy/Consulate or Online BEFORE coming to Canada.

To apply for admission to Language Department:

You may apply online at: Apply online


To apply for admission to College Programs

Letter of Acceptance - One document you will need for Student Authorization is a Letter of Acceptance from Canada College. We will send a Letter of Acceptance to you, after we receive your application form, required documents and application fee of $50.00 Canadian. Keep this letter to apply for your Student Authorization at the visa office. People who apply for programs of 24 weeks or longer are usually asked to complete medical examinations. It sometimes takes two or three months for the Canadian government to process a medical examination report before approving a Student Authorization.

Planning - Before you apply for your Student Authorization or visitor visa, you must have: a valid passport; a Letter of Acceptance from Canada College; proof that you have enough money to support yourself for your entire stay in Canada; a letter from your sponsoring organization (if you are being sponsored); and medical clearance (if required).

CAQ Form - Since you are coming to Quebec to study, you are also required to apply for a CAQ (Québec Acceptance Certificate). You may download the application form here:

Financial Support - You must be able to prove you can support yourself for the time you plan to be in Quebec before a Student Authorization is issued. A bank statement, letter from an officer of your financial institution, and/or a written pledge of financial support from a parent (or guardian) will show immigration officials that you can cover all your expenses while in Canada, including tuition, housing, transportation, medical insurance and personal needs.

Application - After you have collected all the required documentation, you may apply for your Student Authorization at the nearest Canadian Embassy, Consulate or High Commission. It is also possible to apply online

Fee - The application fee for a Student Authorization is $125 (Canadian Dollars). You must submit this amount along with your completed application.

Contact Us
+1 (514) 868-6262

Different Image
Montreal: 1118 Sainte-Catherine W. #403, Montreal, Quebec, H3B 1H5 Tel: 514 868 6262 Fax: 514 868 0869
Toronto: 180 Bloor street West suite 1102, Toronto, ON, Canada, M5S 2V6 Tel: 416 926 0540